YouTube is currently one of the biggest and most popular websites in the world, which makes it an incredibly powerful marketing tool.
In the past few years the site has been a source of entertaining content however it’s also staking its claim as an essential tool for marketers. In fact, nearly half of digital marketers (48%) have already added YouTube to their marketing strategy over the past 12 months.
Who should attend?
The course is lucrative for Digital marketers, marketing officers, Influencers, Vloggers as well as artists and Media personalities.
- No experience required
- Desire to learn
The course will assist students to learn the following:
- Explain how YouTube can be used for marketing;
- Able to Create a YouTube video marketing strategy
- Able to Launch YouTube strategy with video tips and ideas
- Know how to manage YouTube channel
- Know how to optimize videos for the YouTube search engine
- Apply acquired strategies in YouTube marketing
- Apply tools for YouTube content management
- Explain why YouTube is key for marketing
Topics to be covered
- Creating and branding a YouTube Channel
- Optimizing Videos for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Creating Videos for YouTube
- Building a YouTube Marketing strategy
- YouTube Analytics
- YouTube advertising
- Creating a YouTube marketing advertising strategy
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprise of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at T4D Training Centre in Westlands Nairobi, Kenya. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
We can also tailor-make our courses for you. This way, you/your organization will benefit by:
- Using own tools during the training
- Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
- Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +254 706909947
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +254 706909947
The course fee is KES 30,000.00 or USD 440.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Tech For Development – T4D account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure