Social media not only provides marketers with a means of communicating with their customers, but also a way to better understand their customers. Viewing consumers’ social media activity as the “voice of the consumer,” this session exposes learners to the analytic methods that can be used to convert social media data to marketing insights. In Social Media Analytics, learners will be exposed to both the benefits and limitations of relying on social media data compared to traditional methods of marketing research. Partnering with a leading social media listening platform, this course provides learners with the foundational skills of social media listening including the creation of monitors and common social media metrics. Moving beyond social media listening, this course shows learners how social media data can be used to provide insights into market structure and consumers’ perceptions of the brand. Learners will have the opportunity to assess data and discern how to “listen” to the data by watching video lectures and completing activities, practice quizzes, discussion boards, and peer assessments.
Who should attend?
The course is crucial for:
- Social Media Managers.
- Community Managers.
- PR Specialists.
- E-Commerce Managers.
- A desire to grow your businesses via Social Media Marketing.
The course will assist students to learn:
- How set up, test, track and optimize campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- The differences between Metrics and Analytics, and why it’s important.
- How to establish campaign goals, KPIs and other important metrics to track
- How to incorporate Google Analytics into your campaigns to view overall traffic sources that deliver visitors to your site, including social.
- How to optimize campaigns through methodical A/B testing.
Topics to be covered
- Digital marketing concepts and role of social media analytics
- Social media listening and monitoring
- Social media analytics such as Facebook Insights and Twitter analytics. Common tools and techniques.
- Social media audit and paid social analytics
- Reporting and social media KPIs – What do we measure? What are the common KPIs for the various social media platforms?
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprise of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at T4D Training Centre in Westlands Nairobi, Kenya. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
We can also tailor-make our courses for you. This way, you/your organization will benefit by:
- Using own tools during the training
- Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
- Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +254 706909947
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +254 706909947
The course fee is KES 30,000.00 or USD 440.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Tech For Development – T4D account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure