Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing in which the business entity recompenses affiliates for every customer they can bring in. The trend of practicing affiliate marketing to generate passive income keeps on increasing.
With this course, you’re given the opportunity to learn step by step how you can start making money online with affiliate marketing.
Who should attend?
- If you want to be your own boss, start a business and reach great potential, this is the perfect place to start
- If you are already trying to do affiliate marketing and need more help and advice
- Start selling affiliate products today, become your own boss, and gain independence
- Choose a profitable niche and products that generate the highest income
- Promote your affiliate products for FREE with SEO and social media including Facebook, Twitter and more
- Learn the difference between CPC, CPA, affiliate cookies, back-end commissions, and other affiliate marketing concepts
- Email marketing, autoresponders, Facebook and Google ads
- Avoid common painful mistakes, saving you time and money
- Learn the pros and cons of the 5 major affiliate sites like Amazon, ClickBank, JVZoo, CommissionJunction, and Shareasale
Topics to be covered
Affiliate marketing basics and fundamentals.
Choosing a profitable affiliate niche, how to set up your website, and get started with promoting affiliate products.
Actually, doing the affiliate marketing: Choosing best affiliate products to sell, navigating sites that list tens of thousands of affiliates offers like ClickBank, Amazon associates, Shareasale, JVzoo, and maximizing earnings.
Marketing to drive traffic to the affiliate products and getting a high volume of traffic that turns into sales.
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprise of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at T4D Training Centre in Westlands Nairobi, Kenya. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
We can also tailor-make our courses for you. This way, you/your organization will benefit by:
- Using own tools during the training
- Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
- Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
For further inquiries, please contact us on the details below:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +254 706909947
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +254 706909947
The course fee is KES 30,000.00 or USD 440.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Tech For Development – T4D account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure