This course takes you through everything you need to know in order to create full-blown websites with Bootstrap v4. Whether you’ve been working with Bootstrap before, or are completely new to the framework, this course will get you up to speed with the newest version.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to learn Bootstrap and take Web Developer / Designer skills to the next level
- You need to be familiar with the basics of HTML and some CSS. No expertise needed.
- A code editor of your choice
- A modern web browser
- You don’t need any experience with Bootstrap 3 (or any other version)
- A desire to learn, implement and improve
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Learn to create beautiful, responsive websites quickly and painlessly
- Master every single Bootstrap component
- Compile your own SASS to customize Bootstrap
- Use the latest in HTML5, CSS3, and Flexbox alongside Bootstrap 4
- Use the Bootstrap 4 Grid system to create complex, fluid layouts
- You will be able to build real world projects using Bootstrap and some CSS and jQuery tricks and techniques
- What is Bootstrap?
- What’s new in Bootstrap 4?
- Initial Environment Setup
Typography and Utilities
- Headings and Basic Typography
- Text alignment and Display
- Floats and Fixed Positions
- Colors and Backgrounds
- Margin and Padding Spacing
- Sizing and Borders
- CSS Breakpoints
- Buttons and Button Groups
- Navbars and Navs
- List Groups and Badges
- Forms and Input
- Input Groups
- Alerts and Progress Bars
- Tables and Pagination
- Working with Cards
- Media Objects
Grid System and Flexbox
- Grid System
- Grid Alignment
- Flexbox Classes
- Auto Margin, Wrap and Ordering
- Carousel Slider
- Collapse and Accordion
- ScrollSpy and Smooth Scrolling
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprise of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at T4D Training Centre in Westlands Nairobi, Kenya. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
We can also tailor-make our courses for you. This way, you/your organization will benefit by:
- Using own tools during the training
- Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
- Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +254 706909947
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +254 706909947
The course fee is KES 75,000.00 or USD 1,100.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Tech For Development – T4D account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure.